ImmigrationTracker™ provides the most user-friendly way to streamline immigration case management. Developed by immigration attorneys, not just engineers, Tracker works best because it works the way real-world immigration professionals do. Our comprehensive immigration law software provides:
- Up-to-date integrated immigration forms
- Automated case preparation and status tracking
- Easy-to-navigate system provides all functions on one screen
- 100% accuracy control, with automatic flagging of changed questionnaire data
- The most complete out-of-the-box and easily-customized workflows
- The fastest, most-secure online document upload/access (enterprise version)
- Easily-customized reporting and calendaring
- A secure, web-based client/corporate interface
Automatic case preparation and management
Innovative features make case management easy. Tracker electronically stores and indexes all immigration case documents and communications for easy searching and sharing in one easy step. You can quickly retrieve all types of documents, such as immigration forms, PERM compliance records and USCIS approval notices. You can easily customize the step-by-step workflows your organization uses for every type of case. Using integrated information, these workflows automate all desired tasks, triggering pre-defined email communications, completing packaged forms specific to each case type and executing any other designated actions. ImmigrationTracker…
- Integrates data across immigration forms, so information used in one form or questionnaire can pre-fill similar fields in others without being re-entered manually. Whether it‘s the simple one page G-28 or the cumbersome DS-160, quickly create accurate forms on the most current versions. The font even resizes automatically to fit each form.
- Tracker lets you easily customize any workflow yourself to fit your unique process, without incurring expensive development fees, unlike others’ systems whose workflows are rigid and don’t allow freeform text entry or user customizable steps.
- Enables easily-customizable reports. Tracker's exclusive Report Designer™ and the web-based ReportWizard (for HR Managers and external professionals) lets you build, view, save your own custom reports with just a few clicks (or drag-and-drop to reorder fields) and export them to Excel. Requires no lengthy, costly custom technical services, unlike competitors’ reports do.
- Streamlines PERM and LCA processes, with wizards that make it easy to quickly define reusable occupations to each company's specifications and electronically exchange recruitment information between HR and counsel..
- Integrates email communications, creating, storing and indexing all email exchanges among global employees, HR managers and legal professionals. Quickly save emails and get auto-reminders in your own version of Outlook or your PDA.
- Organizes calendars and contacts, helping you to manage deadlines, activities, court appearances and appointments. Synchronizes with Outlook or your Blackberry or Smartphone to stay informed at all times. Organizes and auto-updates all relevant contacts in an immigration-sensible framework.
E-filing made easy
With Tracker‘s flexible forms and state-of-the-art technology, e-filing any required form has never been simpler. Using integrated questionnaires for attorneys and companies to gather required information from the individuals they represent, the system automatically maps data in the Tracker database to fill fields in the form, ready for e-filing.
Enables 24/7 online case tracking reporting and more
Clients, HR managers and employees can easily monitor their immigration case status and next steps, in greater detail than other systems. This online tracking capability eliminates attorney and corporate interruptions by applicants and employees who are simply enquiring about their cases. HR professionals can view calendars and to-do lists and run customized reports on the fly, to better manage their entire global immigration process.
Provides secure online document upload/download
Tracker's Online Document Vault™ provides the fastest, most secure document sharing on the market. Using a secure login, clients or employees can access encrypted immigration forms and other documents you choose to publish and notify them via email when they are available. Applicants and HR managers can also upload required documents to the file. This process is 100% secure and much more convenient than attaching confidential information to unsecure emails. The Tracker enterprise version is so fast, it can upload right up to the limit of your own server. Configurable permissions make it easy to control precisely who has access to uploaded documents. You can even specify acceptable file types, controlling exactly what kind of files will be allowed to be submitted, and even add a cap to the file size.
Tracker helps employers manage their global mobility program with tools like our web-based ReportWizard™, online-accessible questionnaires and global immigration workflows that cover other parts of the world. Our global immigration content features accurate workflow steps and local terminology for case types for key countries, created by legal experts for each destination country. Tracker's exclusive External Professional role allows law firms and organizations to create a secure login for their global mobility partners, such as overseas immigration counsel and relocation partners. This allows for better collaboration across borders, and HR at the client companies get to see the entire global mobility process in one place. Another reason Tracker better ensures global compliance for multinational employers is that the Online Document Vault, with its unlimited storage options, encourages better adherence to data privacy rules in the EU, US and other regions.
“We’ve tried other systems, but Tracker is the one we trust. The talented folks at Tracker understand immigration, customer care and cutting-edge technology.”Angelo Paparelli
Seyfarth Shaw, LLP
From Your Immigration Management Software
This paper walks through the five phases of immigration casework and outlines specific ways you can use IMS technology in each, for significantly higher efficiencies across the end-to-end process.