The Tracker I-9 solutions provide the highest levels of data security and privacy. We employ the latest security mechanisms, data encryption, access protocols and system redundancies:
- East and west coast Tier III data centers provide secure nightly backups, load balanced web servers, and edge-to-edge system redundancy for disaster recovery
- All data is encrypted at rest and in transit. All user accounts require complex passwords, which are securely encrypted. Customer passwords are not known to Tracker Corp staff. The products offer full database-level encryption using the SQL server transparent data encryption (TDE) protocol and additional column-level encryption on P.I.I.
- Tracker’s I-9 solutions are compliant with the latest version of E-Verify web services software meeting DHS and SSA protocols
- Our I-9 support center leadership is CISSP-certified
- The Tracker I-9 solutions have passed security reviews of numerous Fortune 500 companies and government institutions including a DOE lab
Questions You’ll be
Glad you Asked
Many electronic I-9 solutions keep your resources scrambling after compliance. This document gives you specific questions to ask of any I-9 vendor, to make sure you uncover any “gotchas” before you buy.